lundi 6 décembre 2010

Please, knit me this !

20 commentaires:

  1. heheheheh that's an ingenious idea and it looks good too. Whoever thought of making this could make a lot of money

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. that is the coolest hat i've ever seen! where can u get those?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I saw a picture of that and thought it was the coolest hat ever.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. working on it right now...
    give me 6 months.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lol, I want one but colored to look like Homer.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. this is awesome, but i would imagine it would be hard to find one that fits. must be lots o' sizes unless its homemade

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I saw these in a magazine but I didn't get any. I wish I had now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. cool stuff,very nice,first time i see something like this

    RépondreSupprimer