samedi 11 décembre 2010

Never Forget

18 commentaires:

  1. :D
    When I have headphones on, I'm always afraid I'm breathing too loud. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lol i'm always singing too loud when I put on my headphones

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. farting is nothing, almost got run over by a car while listening at a too high volume

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. i'm gonna need scientific proof on this one...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh I don't forget. I just pretend to forget so people feel awkward around me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. hahah i just pretend it wasnt me

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. nice punchline. That wasn't expected

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Now I get the weird looks at the library.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Holding your farts is dangerous though, its not worth it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. where was this info when I was in elementary school!

    RépondreSupprimer