lundi 27 décembre 2010

Most Badass of All Time of the Universe

29 commentaires:

  1. Wouldn't want to be snowed in with him.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This guy is a badass! That's why he deserves having this dedicated to him.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. meh that's nothing, I once took on 7 bears while with one arm tied behind my back

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. only 7 bears david; I took on 15 bears with no hands just jump kicks and drop kicks

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like to think of him as the previous incarnation of Bear Grylls.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. bad·ass Noun /ˈbadˌas/

    1. A tough, aggressive, or uncooperative person

    2. C. Dale Petersen

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. that's friggin unbelievable, i bet a bear would tear me into pieces without much efforts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I have always wanted to fight a bear one on one. Nobody thinks I can do it, but I bet I could kick a bear's ass.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. chuck norris had one son... his name was dale peterson

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. They can smell blood for kilometers away

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. @Noog this is the most appropriate reference to Chuck Norris I've ever seen lol.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. wow, so does he transform into a werebear when the moon is full after surviving that attack?

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. wow, nice idea to use his teeth

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Why is "without" in quotation marks? That doesn't make sense to me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Excellent post man! Was a really interesting read! thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. That dude is awesome, I wonder what he felt like after he realized he just fucking killed a bear.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Following. Check me out:
    http://somthoughtsonstuff.blogspot.com/
    http://heroinforyourears.blogspot.com/
    http://isthisworthwatching.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer