mercredi 8 décembre 2010

Lack of imagination :(

So, today, I wasn't able to find a good pic or something fun enough for you, so I give you the chance of asking me a question.
Hurry up, I'll answer to the 100 first questions.

27 commentaires:

  1. You really want to ask random people that? lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What did you have for breakfast?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Are you a virgin?

    LOL JKJK that's too personal :P
    How much money have you made from this blog?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. no more personals questions ! I dont want my personal identity to be revealed on the net, sorry :(
    and nico, I dont know if I'm allowed to tell this kind of informations, sorry :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. do you shave yourself, i mean beard off course :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. not during movember, but now yes :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. hows ireland? how do u feel about the struggle?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Stay classy fellows.Lol. If I think of a good question I will come back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. How do you protect your butthole from brown stains?

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. You don't even have 100 followers... LLOLOLOLOL how are you gonna get 100 questions? (that's my question, btw)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. What made you want to get into blogging?

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. ^ @Major.Mack: You'd like to know ;)

    Really? I didn't know that. Guess I should delete all the responses I made to people with the same question :S

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. i don't have imagination either, so I copypaste something from the internet.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Was there a particular reason or action that caused your lack of imagination today?

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. What type of imagination do you have?

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. ireland is fine, but i dont feel much about crisis yet.
    in the recent movie, I really loved inception, but my all time favorite is star wars !
    I wanted to blog because of all the funny pics I found and wanted to share
    nico, I dont know much about it, but I dont want to try it ;)
    thanks for the tip frog ! I'll do this next time :p
    too personal mr mack, sorry :p I let you guess !
    I have a bad imagination, which lead sometimes to funny things, but sometimes my brain don't work, so I have to copy/paste things from the internet (it's true, I do it quite often !) :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. If I support your blog, will you support mine? ;]

    RépondreSupprimer