lundi 29 novembre 2010

Life

30 commentaires:

  1. You could also say Just do it. haha. Love the typography.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanx man, I have no space; it's perfect.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I don't watch tv, and I still have no time. Everything else is good advice though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. But slashdot promised I could get my telemerase fixed and life wouldn't be short any more.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I see motivation has arrived, thanx. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. life is oh, i dont know what life is :S

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Well now isn't this a nice sentiment. I couldn't agree more.
    Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. i only watch TV when i work. i make balloon animals and sometimes the bar has a game on, i see few minutes of it.

    i still hate TV.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. you're right, life is short. i should probably go out and do some cool shit

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Life is certainly too short... Enjoy it as much as you can ;) !

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. great inspirational poster, one should have one to look at it daily, great find

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Love pictures like this! Can you upload some more?

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. This pic is an awesome, this should be put in random places for people to read.

    RépondreSupprimer